anime is super awesome

My nephew is balls deep in Pokemon right now. It's a pretty shrewd marketing scheme. Make a combat-centric cartoon and toy/card line involving trillions of characters in an endless game of one-upmanship. What kid could possibly resist that, and what wallet could possibly survive?

I will never buy that shit for my kid.

My nephew is balls deep in Pokemon right now. It's a pretty shrewd marketing scheme. Make a combat-centric cartoon and toy/card line involving trillions of characters in an endless game of one-upmanship. What kid could possibly resist that, and what wallet could possibly survive?

I will never buy that shit for my kid.

I would like to be balls deep in your nephew. Weird huh?

I'm so sick of Pokemon. My son loves it and he talks about it nonstop. It's a crappy cartoon. Why doesn't someone just kill Team Rocket?

rofl is it seriously still running? :lol:
i remember being into that as a youngin, honestly surprised they could drag it on for that long.

you're posting on the wrong part of the internet if you think anime will fly here

i couldn't resist. i wanted to post fatality pics but didn't want to spoil it for my anime peeps.

its just people spinning around and shooting handguns sideways

streak of piss, i'd rather watch LOST

WOW THEY WENT BACK IN TIME!!

who gives a fuck

I'm waiting for the anime allstars deathmatch.

Put, like, every anime character on a giant planet.

Tell them only one will get off. Make the planet suck ass. Watch them brawl to figure out who gets to escape.

I would watch that endlessly.

Gundams vs. Veritechs, Vagita vs. Naruto, The SDF-1 v. The Argo.

That would be pretty awesome.

streak of piss, i'd rather watch LOST

WOW THEY WENT BACK IN TIME!!

who gives a fuck

That show is such a clusterfuck. 157 different subplots running concurrently, all of which were apparently written by monkeys. I don't know how anyone can watch it.

I'm waiting for the anime allstars deathmatch.

Put, like, every anime character on a giant planet.

Tell them only one will get off. Make the planet suck ass. Watch them brawl to figure out who gets to escape.

I would watch that endlessly.

Gundams vs. Veritechs, Vagita vs. Naruto, The SDF-1 v. The Argo.

That would be pretty awesome.

goku would pwn them all, i mean seriously that gook is OVER 9000!!!