Steam
wessels
glad i stayed up to watch this on:cool:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

trying watching demonbane.

the necronomicon is a little girl whoo proceeds to fall inlove with a Much older guy. hmm pedo bood of the dead rape scene. and there are giant robots and chutulu

What is it about anime that inhibits one's social development? I met the most...uncomfortable person I've ever encountered this weekend, and he was an anime freak. Just an odd, odd, odd, odd individual.

What is it about anime that inhibits one's social development? I met the most...uncomfortable person I've ever encountered this weekend, and he was an anime freak. Just an odd, odd, odd, odd individual.
they mostly live in a dream world where things expolde from one punch and life is always better and the maladjusted freaks end up with the big titted super models who just so happen to have an arranged marriage with them.

There are three kinds of anime:

1- The kind that makes you think we dropped too many atom bombs on Japan.

2- The kind that makes you think we didn't drop nearly enough atom bombs on Japan.

3- The genuinely good*

*small minority

There are three kinds of anime:

1- The kind that makes you think we dropped too many atom bombs on Japan.

2- The kind that makes you think we didn't drop nearly enough atom bombs on Japan.

3- The genuinely good*

*small minority

Yeah, Ive seen maybe two, that I enjoyed and almost understood what was going on.

well a huge chunk of anime is trash, its been polluted by moe loli girls and ecchi as an excuse for entertainment. though there are always some amazing ones to come along, but they don't seem to be the same as the classics

If you ever want to know who the weakest links are, go to an anime convention. I've seen the pictures.