:angst: :angst: :angst:

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Whee!
Fun days abound! We just found out that 90% of the company is getting layed off in the next two weeks (THANKS LOCKHEED!!) so now Im having to scramble to find a new job, calling everyone I know and shoving my resume down thier throats, plus I now have to schedule 2 dental appointments within that time so my insurance will cover it. Plus my damn cat is sick and needs to go to the vet. All I need now is a nice case of crotch-rot to make my day complete!!

[/blog]

srry, just had to vent.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I know a company in Houston that needs workers, but you probably would hate it like the dickens.

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
April23 said:
I know a company in Houston that needs workers, but you probably would hate it like the dickens.

Ah, Ill be able to find something in the same industry/area most likely.
I hate my job now anyways. Ever since lockheed got a hold of us it has just gotten worse and worse. That job is why Im so goddamn crabby these days. Even the wife has noticed. Its time for a change anyways.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Drool-Boy said:
I hate my job now anyways. Ever since lockheed got a hold of us it has just gotten worse and worse. That job is why Im so goddamn crabby these days. Even the wife has noticed. Its time for a change anyways.
Oooh I've been there with my last job, it's best to move on then to suffer.

S

smileynev

I would blame Dirk. Its his fault.

Any shennagins you can pull there in the next two weeks?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Drool-Boy said:
I hadn't noticed a difference here... :fly:

I

I Robert I

Good to see you're seeing something positive about it all. Good luck.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
awwww :huggles: i'm sorry hon, that really sucks.
even if you're being laid off, your insurance should still continue for a while (COBRA). you'll also be eligible for unemployment 2 weeks after your layoff. are there any other companies in the area hiring? maybe your area has a ____helpwanted.com page (like here, we have rochesterhelpwanted.com), which is a little more area-sensitive than monster or hotjobs.

good luck :heart:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
F33nX said:
awwww :huggles: i'm sorry hon, that really sucks.
even if you're being laid off, your insurance should still continue for a while (COBRA). you'll also be eligible for unemployment 2 weeks after your layoff. are there any other companies in the area hiring? maybe your area has a ____helpwanted.com page (like here, we have rochesterhelpwanted.com), which is a little more area-sensitive than monster or hotjobs.

good luck :heart:
COBRA is $$$