Halp Android devices

@Domon I forget what phone you ended up getting, but this is a pretty good deal.
dude, the 6a and the 7 are so cheap these days (7 with trade-in deals). Im good until my 3xl breaks, but the latest gens got cheap realllly quick.

You can buy that 5, trade it in towards a 7, and get like 300 bucks for it though.

@fly got a pixel 7 for ~100 bucks'ish. I can easily sell my 3xl for that locally making it free.

280 for a year of mint service that I was gonna buy anyway (~190 dollars), and a free pixel 7

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I don't like the curved glass cause if you do end up getting it cracked it costs as much as the phone to replace.
Just something I didn't like with this phone
I also feel like the curved glass makes me feel like I don't have as solid a grip on it. mitigated by a decent case, and nowhere near as bad as my Palm Pre, but still makes me uneasy :lol:

In my mind, you're buying a $200 phone so who cares. But then again, I don't think I've ever cracked a screen.
If a flat screen replacement is $60 out the door, but a curved is the full price of the phone, why would I plan to replace the phone? I've got better things to spend that money on. Would also rather not just toss more electronic garbage away.

:iono: