Halp Android devices

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Baked? Fried?
Gnocchi?
Ive actually never had Gnocchi. I like peirogis,

I was trying to find the photo but I got electrocuted because my boss sucked and we were installing a lighting system and my old phone got fucked so I went to best buy and was like hook me up with a piece of shit, and they did!

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

Hoff Kinkmeister

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
Is LineageOS still the benchmark rom? Any roms that are specifically geared towards privacy/security, like nothing being tracked?

Hoff Kinkmeister

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
Btw, I paid $300 for a Lightphone II, which is arguably one of the shittiest phones. Love it.

Looking for roms for my G7 Power, which is how I use the internet.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
So this is crazy. When I bought my Pixel 6 Pro, I got $80 in credit from the Google Store. I used it to buy accessories for Ape and me, totaling $89. Eventually Google charged me $89 through Paypal, even though my receipt said I would be charged $9. When I contacted them, they told me to pound sand. So I filed a dispute with Paypal, who gave me the $80 back. Come to find out, I still have an $80 credit at the Google Store.

Thanks to Google's complete ineptitude, this has been an amazing deal. They allowed us both to cancel the free Buds, knocking $99 off the price of the phone, then sent us the Buds anyway. And now I'm going to end up with $160 in store credits from them too. :lol:

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
So this is crazy. When I bought my Pixel 6 Pro, I got $80 in credit from the Google Store. I used it to buy accessories for Ape and me, totaling $89. Eventually Google charged me $89 through Paypal, even though my receipt said I would be charged $9. When I contacted them, they told me to pound sand. So I filed a dispute with Paypal, who gave me the $80 back. Come to find out, I still have an $80 credit at the Google Store.

Thanks to Google's complete ineptitude, this has been an amazing deal. They allowed us both to cancel the free Buds, knocking $99 off the price of the phone, then sent us the Buds anyway. And now I'm going to end up with $160 in store credits from them too. :lol:

I’m going to screenshot this and rat you out.