Halp Android devices

12MP! Wow! :p

Studying Science Fiction GIF by FilmStruck

If you happen to be looking for a Pixel 6 deal...

Sign up for the premium Google One account. It gets you 10% in store credit for Google store purchases. Also, if you have a Chase Freedom card, it gets you 5% back on Paypal. Order the phone through the Google store, add the free ear buds. After the order is complete, cancel the ear buds order. You *should* end up with the phone being $99 less, the 10% credit (you can use it to buy a case or whatever), and 5% CB.

Also possible to get 5% back from Target RedCard, although its a bit more work to get the $99 off that way.

I got the Pro, so it should end up being $860 with tax, an $80 Google store credit (-10 paid for one month of Google One), and $43 cash back.

i just cant justify a 500+ buck phone. I know the pixel is actually super cheap compared to the other options in its class though.

What i really want is UWB in cheaper phones though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
i just cant justify a 500+ buck phone. I know the pixel is actually super cheap compared to the other options in its class though.

What i really want is UWB in cheaper phones though.
Yeah, I have a Pixel 3 XL that's getting a bit long in the tooth. If I keep this phone for 3 years as well, its <$1/day. The real sweet spot is cycling them every year. Then (historically) it only ends up being like $200/yr.

The phone itself really doesn't matter anymore at this point.