Halp Android devices

Seems my Galaxy 9 OS updated over night.
It's like an exciting new phone.
Too bad the crystal is still cracked.
overall do you like your 9?

I'm still on my S6 but it's finally starting to have enough issues to warrant an upgrade, and while I've been a fan of the galaxy phones I've had so far, I know companies sometimes make "improvements" that are anything but :x

(I think the 10 is slated to come out soon, but I don't wanna deal with the $ nor the preponderance of fuckery that can accompany buying a new piece of tech at launch)

overall do you like your 9?

I'm still on my S6 but it's finally starting to have enough issues to warrant an upgrade, and while I've been a fan of the galaxy phones I've had so far, I know companies sometimes make "improvements" that are anything but :x
I enjoy my phone. I could be on a 9 for years. New OS is bitchin as well.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Xiaomi makes extremely well designed and cost effective shit. They will one day supplant Apple.
My sister was short on funds and smashed her phone, so I got her that ^ one area months ago. She loves it. Camera is meh, but otherwise it's great.

bahahaha, my shit-bird LG G7 got Android Pie this fucking morning, almost concurrent with Ars posting their review of Android 10.

I don't know what the deal is, but I seem to get nothing but abandonware phones. Droid 3, Droid 4, HTC One M7, Nexus 5X (oh boy, that one was fun with it's self-desoldering chipset), and now the LG G7 Thinq.

i used to care about android version updates.... but these days, the OS is so mature its all super tiny changes.

i used to care about android version updates.... but these days, the OS is so mature its all super tiny changes.
Q is a big deal for manufacturer modded and branded phones though, as it allows Google to get OS updates out through the Play store.

Good bye dessert names. :(

Weird. I setup a soft phone so that my personal and work lines ring in different places. It wasn't working properly. Turns out that a capital letter in the DNS name screwed things up. wtf Case essentially doesn't even matter in DNS. Nice work Android.

pixel 2 xl camera is absolutely fantastic btw. Takes pictures as good as our cheap dslr a lot of the time in portrait mode.