Halp Android devices

I won't get shit for my Nexus 6.

As much as I'd like a new phone right now 'mostly because of battery issues' I can't see spending that much but I'm going to see if this drops the price on a 2XL.

I'm kinda stuck on the Galaxy. When I upgrade the learning curve is a few days to figure out the new features.
I've had a couple of galaxies now (S4 and S6) and I've loved each both. still on the 6, I can upgrade but it's still mostly fine so I haven't. the headphone jack just takes a little wiggling to make it work, too many incidences of the cable getting violently yanked out by me being awkward and uncoordinated :lol:

As much as I'd like a new phone right now 'mostly because of battery issues' I can't see spending that much but I'm going to see if this drops the price on a 2XL.
In about a week or two, once the 3's start shipping, Swappa prices will drop a ton... I'm betting. If you're okay with a used phone.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke

They already dropped the prices on the P2.

And apparently, its four screws and $12 to replace the N6 battery...

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
In about a week or two, once the 3's start shipping, Swappa prices will drop a ton... I'm betting. If you're okay with a used phone.

eh, not fully sure (especially after hearing of the domapocalypse) on used, but I'm going to bet there is probably a fair amount of stock of 2s and 2XLs to sell out new.

Until I go to buy one. It'll be right after that stock goes away.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL