Halp Android devices

170916702Screenshot20170916124838.png

@my little brony u jelly?

Wallpaper generated by Tapet, Action Launcher colors most of the home screen shit automagically (pulls colors from wallpaper , Substratum colors the rest, and Chrooma keyboard matches whatever you're typing in (so like in messages everything is whatever color the recipient's color is.

and if you really hate battery life Tapet can be set to auto-generate a new wallpaper at a defined interval which when combined with Action's auto-theming is quite impressive. Set it to one minute intervals and have a new home screen everytime you look at it!

I've had the Galaxy S8 for a week and I love it. Infinity screen, better audio than the S6.
Less touch sensitive tho. Gotta really bear down sometimes.
Same here. I'm really liking this phone. I ly problem I'm having is typing. I think the keyboard keys are slightly off position from where I'm used to them due to the unusual aspect ratio of the screen.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Same here. I'm really liking this phone. I ly problem I'm having is typing. I think the keyboard keys are slightly off position from where I'm used to them due to the unusual aspect ratio of the screen.
I tried the stock keyboard for 4 days and went back to Google Keyboard.
I love the new charging port, there's no upside down. And my kids can't borrow it!

I tried the stock keyboard for 4 days and went back to Google Keyboard.
I love the new charging port, there's no upside down. And my kids can't borrow it!
I use SwiftKey keyboard. I like having a number row and arrow keys. Plus the theme selection is pretty good.