Halp Android devices

LG G6 and only for today at Best Buy.

They are supposedly working on it because it is a computer issue. $119.76 for a phone is hard to pass up so hopefully they will fix it. I had to go in person to find out it's an issue. Kind of crappy on their part, but for that price, I'll do it. Best price out there for that one is $580 otherwise. Not as good as the S8, but it will give me a year or so to see where the Essential Phone goes.
$120 for a brand new flagship? That's a phenomenally good deal. I want to buy 5 of them and sell them down here for 400% more.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
$120 for a brand new flagship? That's a phenomenally good deal. I want to buy 5 of them and sell them down here for 400% more.
Yep! It worked and I have my new LG G6. I had to pay tax so the grand total was $155.76 though only $36 of it paid today (the tax was on a pre-sale total hence $36 instead of like $9) which is still insanely cheap. I can take 24 months to pay off the rest ($4.99/month). I'd be fool not to do it.

Unfortunately you have to have a line of service. We're debating on returning the S8 for another LG G6. The S8 was like half off too, but it's up to Luis if he wants to switch or stick with the honestly better S8. But this was a damn good deal and made the choice between the S8 and Essential Phone totally unnecessary for me!