Halp Android devices

@tre
@gee
@Darth Handsome

Yay!

a31fe2044013625c783bb3d4e0164d8c.jpg

Alright, where do I go for actual google voice help? Cause the google voice forum is solely walking through me the setup steps and basic trouble-shooting. Stuff I've already done and hasn't helped at all.

Alright, where do I go for actual google voice help? Cause the google voice forum is solely walking through me the setup steps and basic trouble-shooting. Stuff I've already done and hasn't helped at all.
Here. What's the prob?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Here. What's the prob?

It just won't setup.

I factory reset my phone without disconnecting anything or turning anything off. Since then I haven't been able to connect to it.

Cricket tech support manually turned off the Conditional Call Forwarding, so I went back through all the steps to set it up. I even setup a new Google Voice number to ensure that wasn't the issue.

Bottom line is I get to the phone number Google generates to turn on the voicemail and I get an error from Cricket that says "We could not dial that number"

as of a few days ago I've finally been considering switching to another carrier after like 12 years with tmobile. I'm grandfathered in for a plan but need more data yet I'm fucking annoyed at their artificial limits and throttling to 3g if you don't pay for the extra HD video plan or some shit

I was too late in buying that att thing you linked

Just set up the phone as if you had no Google voice, make sure all that works, calls in and out, etc.

Then install the Google voice setup and install it per the instructions. Cricket doesn't have anything to do with it

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
as of a few days ago I've finally been considering switching to another carrier after like 12 years with tmobile. I'm grandfathered in for a plan but need more data yet I'm fucking annoyed at their artificial limits and throttling to 3g if you don't pay for the extra HD video plan or some shit

I was too late in buying that att thing you linked
I hate sprint so much, had them for years, do not recommend

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer