Halp Android devices

To ride the epic pipeline that is the Information Superhighway.

The future is now! Soon every American home will integrate their television, phone and computer. You'll be able to visit the Louvre on one channel, or watch female mud-wrestling on another. You can do your shopping at home, or play Mortal Kombat with a friend from Vietnam. There's no end to the possibilities!

Fuck Verizon.

No talent ass clowns. No wonder their store reps work retail. They are no better than fast food employees.

How the fuck, when you speak to my Business to Business rep, my Validated Account Agent, and I have every piece of mother fucking verification needed, can you say 'Sorry, no, we need the VAA to actually be in store WITH the password to swap out your doctors broken phone for a working on'. My VAA sits at a desk in Colorado, you stupid low IQ backwoods redneck fucks.

Mother fuckers. Wasted 2 hours of my day on bullshit. And to top it off, they sit there with a blank stare on their face, and basically hid in a corner when they were talking to everyone knowing they couldn't give me a phone.

Unbelievable. I actually gave them the double finger as I walked out the store.

is there a cellphone company that doesn't suck? could be a huge market niche to fill if anyone is interested.

Fuck Verizon.

No talent ass clowns. No wonder their store reps work retail. They are no better than fast food employees.

How the fuck, when you speak to my Business to Business rep, my Validated Account Agent, and I have every piece of mother fucking verification needed, can you say 'Sorry, no, we need the VAA to actually be in store WITH the password to swap out your doctors broken phone for a working on'. My VAA sits at a desk in Colorado, you stupid low IQ backwoods redneck fucks.

Mother fuckers. Wasted 2 hours of my day on bullshit. And to top it off, they sit there with a blank stare on their face, and basically hid in a corner when they were talking to everyone knowing they couldn't give me a phone.

Unbelievable. I actually gave them the double finger as I walked out the store.

/salesman attack