Halp Android devices

Umm, yes there are. And you're going to HATE Samsung. Have fun rooting and keeping it up to date just to get rid of Samsung. Weird time to jump ship because you want tags. :lol:
Both @AppleTurkey and I have Pixel 7As. We don't have substantially different usage patterns, but hers has terrible battery life, where mine is great. Same patch level, same everything.

I don't even know where to start troubleshooting that.

The entire Tensor architecture is a failure.

Umm, yes there are. And you're going to HATE Samsung. Have fun rooting and keeping it up to date just to get rid of Samsung. Weird time to jump ship because you want tags. :lol:
yeah, that would super annoy me, i acknowledge that.

The underscreen fingerprint sensor on the 7 is completely worthless. Works 1 time in 20. It also just feels weird in my hand, i dunno. Performance is fine, camera is awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

The underscreen fingerprint sensor on the 7 is completely worthless. Works 1 time in 20. It also just feels weird in my hand, i dunno. Performance is fine, camera is awesome.
I find that I have to put my finger on the sensor in exactly the same orientation each time in order for it to work. Fortunately for me, it's a decent enough angle for my thumb while I'm holding it.

I'm just going to go back to my $49 motorolas.
I was messing around with free esim deals and got a Moto G 5G Stylus for 40 bucks with a couple months of service. Its a very decent phone. Snappy, camera isnt half bad at all, has some nice features.

My first smartphone was a Moto X back in 2013ish, and this one felt like that in all the good ways

I never had problems with the reader on my 7 Pro either. Maybe I'm just lucky,