And this is why I can't have nice things

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
About three years ago I bought a $15 set of knives off Amazon, that are surprisingly good for the price. They've served me faithfully until today, when I cut through a frozen piece of ground beef and...well, the pictures tell the rest:

DSCF8042.JPG

DSCF8043.JPG

Anyone else break anything this weekend?

I.C.Water said:
freezer aint cold enough to do that it must have been fatigue
If it's cold enough out in the winter, it's cold enough in your freezer. Impurity, poor hardening, anything will make it susceptible to cold. In any case it was more likely just crappy knives.

FlamingGlory said:
If it's cold enough out in the winter, it's cold enough in your freezer. Impurity, poor hardening, anything will make it susceptible to cold. In any case it was more likely just crappy knives.

ive been places that "in the winter" are 50 below zero yer freezed on the other hand is not

Ha - sorry about your knives, but you did get your moneys worth.

Just went grocery shopping and let Tre' unload the truck - well he broke the bottle of red granadine (spell) and it shows as a huge blood red spill half outside the garage door. Now if my neighbors walk by the garage in the morning it will look like someone might have be murdered in my garage.

Fat Burger said:
To me, a $15 set of knives that works great for 3 years is a great deal :D

Bought a Miracle blade over 5 years ago for $29.

I've used it to saw out a larger hole for a stove in the wood, and various other things along with actual cooking preparation.

I.C.Water said:
ive been places that "in the winter" are 50 below zero yer freezed on the other hand is not
If you had a very basic comprehension of the english language you may have been able to decode the message I was trying to get through. Obviously though, this isnt case.

FlamingGlory said:
If you had a very basic comprehension of the english language you may have been able to decode the message I was trying to get through. Obviously though, this isnt case.

so you suck dick for cheerios?

Fat Burger said:
Dunno, never done it. Let me check.

AJAX EDIT:
Just double click on the envelope, it doesn't work for you? I had to revert all my templates to get it to work :(
oh! yep. I just never knew how to do it. And yeah, I learned the hard way to revert, or at least edit, all my templates after an upgrade. Template History ftw