and the fat shall inherit the earth...

ChikkenNoodul said:
At least at the gay dance club the men smell nice and are in decent shape.

The men in the gym are all gross, flabby, and shave naked.

I always got tired of the guy/guys that would blow their noses in the shower.....

BigDov said:
I always got tired of the guy/guys that would blow their noses in the shower.....
Or the fuckers that use the urinal naked, or the fuckers that sit on the bench naked chatting with their fat fucking friends, or the fuckers that think it's okay to take the locker right next to yours when there's plenty of open ones, etc.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or the fuckers that use the urinal naked, or the fuckers that sit on the bench naked chatting with their fat fucking friends, or the fuckers that think it's okay to take the locker right next to yours when there's plenty of open ones, etc.

Yeah........ all of those things as well. Not to mention the dude with the overactive sweating that would leave his sweat all over the workout equipment :barf:

I knew there was a reason why I only workout at the gym.

ChikkenNoodul said:

I lifted in high school. I was quite the handsome bloak back then.