And thanks to Delphinium...

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
The torrent of the LOTR series + the Hobbit in mp3.

Edit : oops, the announce url went down. Let me rebuild the torrent and host it elsewhere

Last edited:
So I found out a few things last night ...
1. I can't make a DHT torrent to save my life
2. It sounds like they stole the music out of a Monty Python film for the Hobbit
3. Gandalf is apparently gay in this reading or so his manner of speech would lead you to believe

I was tired last night and couldn't find another torrent tracker to upload to. I sucked at making a DHT torrent. I shall work on this tonight.

This thread officially gets smileynev's GRADE A STAMP OF APPROVAL!!

:wtf: Hot women? Remember this is me we're talking about here, folks, not a "hot woman" :lol:

Can't say I think much of the music they used either, but such is life.

theacoustician said:
So I found out a few things last night ...
1. I can't make a DHT torrent to save my life
2. It sounds like they stole the music out of a Monty Python film for the Hobbit
3. Gandalf is apparently gay in this reading or so his manner of speech would lead you to believe

I was tired last night and couldn't find another torrent tracker to upload to. I sucked at making a DHT torrent. I shall work on this tonight.

Ian McKellen is gay.

Delphinium said:
:wtf: Hot women? Remember this is me we're talking about here, folks, not a "hot woman" :lol:

Can't say I think much of the music they used either, but such is life.

You're hot to me sugar. :heart: :drool:

theacoustician said:
Then point me to a torrent tracker that's accepting uploads without accounts, smartass.
PIF me the torrent file, I shall put it on a public tracker. Then you can hop on as a seed.

Or use trackerless torrent durr. :p

Desslock said:
You're hot to me sugar. :heart: :drool:

Awwww
huggles6rb.gif