Thread And so it begins..

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
I was wondering when we would start hearing about wackos doing some crazy shit before they think the world will end.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's lucky that most people don't know how to slit throats properly. because of movies people think that you pull their head back but in reality that pushed out the windpipe and protects the carotid artery

the proper way to slit someone's throat is to push their head forward and slightly to the left

edit: yay new title :lol:

No Go Jarhead

clearly ara since not only does he think that "jarhead" is going to make me feel bad but he uses an utterly nonsensical and meaningless "no go" as a reference to something only he understands in his little glenn addled brain

Last edited:
^ ++

i saw on a cop show not to long ago where they were like "this was a professional, he pulled the head up and stuck the neck so he could get maximum penetration" or some bullshit. i was just sitting there like :wtf:

Okay, I was curious where this whole 5/21 date came from:

A commonly cited proof in favor of the May 21st date is:
According to Camping, the number five equals "atonement", the number ten equals "completeness", and the number seventeen equals "heaven".
Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.

If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
The time between April 1 and May 21st is 51 days.
51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
(5 x 10 x 17)2 or (atonement x completeness x heaven)2 also equals 722,500.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_phenomenon

Are you freaking kidding me? I bet 99% of the people that believe in this probably can't add and subtract. :waw: