.. and sleep normally...

http://uselessforums.com/tags.php?tag=julie+fucks+me+in+the+ass
:lol:

Yeah, insomnia sucks. I've had it bad for probably 10 years now. On average I get 4hrs of somewhat quality sleep. I go to sleep at a normal hour, around 11pm, and set the alarm to 7am. But I wake up frequently and also have a hard time going to sleep. My doc has prescribed just about every medication (ambien, lunesta, rozerum, etc) and nothing seems to work, not to mention those prescriptions are really expensive. About a month ago I had a few night terrors which I hadn't had since I was a little kid. I've thought about the sleep clinic but I too wonder if it is a sham to make them money. Today I am just dragging, so damn tired, kinda zombie walking through the day. Glad I'm home now. Driving my truck today was pretty difficult while half asleep (yes, dangerous, but in my defense I haven't fallen asleep at the wheel).

:'(

edit: I thought it might be a thyroid issue, so my doc had a bloodtest drawn and analyzed, but that came back negative. :/

Last edited:
I have to be doing something mentally active until I fall asleep, sometimes I even fall asleep with a game controller still in my hands. I cannot just lay in bed and hope that sleep happens, it won't. I dream about 2 1/2 times as much as the average person. They are vivid dreams and I can remember most of them.

I laugh in my sleep, sometimes so much that I even wake myself up from it. I wish I knew what was so funny though, because even though I remember most of my dreams, these seem to be the ones I can't. Otherwise, it is very difficult for me to wake up. Lots of noise can be made around me and it does not effect me. I rarely wake for Dan's alarm or any of his morning activities. For all I know he jerks off all over me before work. I am not supposed to ever sleep for more than 8 hours in a stretch because I will wake up with a migraine.

i apparently clap in some weird way in my sleep, and i also ask what character you are. :iono:

i didn't realize how fortunate and rare people like myself have it. hit the pillow, wake up when i am supposed to. i don't know what i'd do if it weren't that way. :eek:

I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, for some reason it really hurts my lower back :(

sleep apnea sucks.

I stumbled into the walk-in closet, someone helped me close the sliding door which wasn't working exactly like the bathroom door right next to it, and I sat on a clothes hamper and took a piss.
i'm mostly disturbed that you sat down to pee.

i apparently clap in some weird way in my sleep, and i also ask what character you are. :iono:

i didn't realize how fortunate and rare people like myself have it. hit the pillow, wake up when i am supposed to. i don't know what i'd do if it weren't that way. :eek:
i have no trouble getting to sleep (though i often don't want to) but i have massive trouble getting up in the morning.

i'm one of those people that you can carry on a conversation with, but i'm not really awake yet. i lie to people so i can go back to sleep and i don't even know it.