Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,779
Steam
heyfubuddy
Im working on an anatomical sketch of Bub, for future reference, and since I fucking hate you guys, I thought Id share.
Critiques are welcome, good or bad.
Dumbass comments are not.

bubanatomy2lj.jpg

FatcakeWagon said:
Ive no idea what the checkered demon is.
Genetalia will come into play eventually.
Lets just say, before too long , hes gonna have to wear pants out in public:shady:

what the hell dude
checkereddemonbookworm0kv.jpg

sorta thought ya would know him
The last of the Zap artists to be anthologized, Wilson has always been the most extreme. His wild stories of pirates, bikers, and deviants, centering around the character of the Checkered Demon, have kept their humor and philosophical bent while keeping their author far from mainstream comics publishing. This is what the cognoscenti have to say about the latest wonder from Last Gasp: "I have always found Wilson's art hilarious, relevant, and timely. Should have been collected a long time ago!" - William S. Burroughs. "My fate sealed, doomed to subliminal exposure to S. Clay Wilson waves, I found myself immune to the sophomoric antics of Curious George or the coy alliteration of Cat in the Hat. Luckily, I outgrew the bed but, sadly, not before I developed dorsal spines on my penis." - Leonardo DiCaprio. "The Demon is an inspirational figure for poets and bikers alike. Wilson's creations are the heights of the underground." - Michael McClure. "The madness, villainy, and corruption let loose in Wilson's den of iniquity is as scarringly unforgettable as it is beyond all hope of redemption or exorcism." - Carlo McCormick

Why do I have the feeling we'll soon be talking about the old days, before Drool Boy was famous with his hit webcomic. Back in the day when he used to hang out around here ... :(

theacoustician said:
Why do I have the feeling we'll soon be talking about the old days, before Drool Boy was famous with his hit webcomic. Back in the day when he used to hang out around here ... :(

I WILL LAEVE YOU PEONS BY THE WAYSIDE!11

lol actually you guys inspire me quite a bit.
I wouldnt have gotten this far with it if it hadnt been for you lot.
Ill never forget:heart: