An ode to a missing comrade......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I just installed a neat little add-on in Firefox called Stumble! Bajillions of random websites at your fingertips when you hit the button.

Well, this one came up, and my mind instantly thought of 'nev......

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/bridges1.htm

The trekkie/nerd is so thick on that one, it makes my eyes mist. Nev, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, may your mailbox still be standing, may the tiller be tilling, and may those cheddarwursts never burn you again :)

Well youre the only one. Fucking asshat. I wish death on many people, which doesnt mean I dont mean it any less, including him.

gottoys? said:
Who is Mondoz? How long has he been MIA?

Mondoz was in one of the initial groups that moved over from [m]. He loved LynnaKitty and she is the reason he no longer posts here.

He also hates Mormons with a rage that is both unexplainable and hotter than the sun.

KNYTE said:
Mondoz was in one of the initial groups that moved over from [m]. He loved LynnaKitty and she is the reason he no longer posts here.

He also hates Mormons with a rage that is both unexplainable and hotter than the sun.
Oooooooooooooooo, him :lol:

KNYTE said:

Perhaps you should get your stories straight before spouting false "truths"?
We were friends. He never mentioned the word "love." And he stopped talking to me one day, and never gave me a reason why.
Don't paint me as some tramp who broke his heart, because that's not the way it went. Not that it's really any of your business anyway :)
Thank you.