An MS Paint version of my beer run

Well I hope so. I was going to be your hag . . .

What for? Hags come over at random times for Ben and Jerry and strawbery daquiri nights and you live too far away :(

You could be Mikey's hag, however, if he gets the FL job.

I wish....

We had just finished eating a fine, fine roast chicken prepared by Mrs. Chikken, and I was packing the car to head back to Boston while Mrs. Chikken took the puppy for a last run around the yard and a piddle.

Now the in-laws had ended up with a new black lab puppy earlier in the week that adopted them (Funny story for another time) in addition to the Rottweiler they had before. The previous day we had no problems letting our little Corgi run around off-leash with the new lab, since it kept her in line and she would come back to us when called.
`snip for length`

:lol:

That is like what happened to my german shepard when he was a little puppy. Except the being fine part, he is scared of water, rain, the dog bowl, lightning, fire, gunshots...

Just the old one I posted before, she's a wee bit bigger now - 26lbs :fly:

54538d0636b6cd.jpg

Yep :cool:

She was smarter by keeping her jacket on than I was in that case :lol:

I knew after jumping in there was no way I was going to be able to carry the dog out after getting out there, and there was that perfectly good boat laying there...

Holy shit that was a heroic story.

That's just like what happened earlier this week when I grabbed my daughter's arm as she fell backwards at the top of the stairs. Except without the freezing temperatures, sleet and frozen pond. No nudity either.

Good job. maybe you should put a pool hook near the boat, just in case.

:lol:

There was talk of buying one of them life preserver rings on a rope afterwards, but a pool hook....hmmmmm

Yeah, I'm glad we're all ok and able to laugh about it now too

yeah.. the ring only works for someone (thing) that will grab hold of it. Hard to miss with it too. You can also get a rope for the hook.

Reach. Throw. Row. Go.

Last edited: