an invitation to any and all UF'rs..

So any new women in your life?

1 that i am only half interested in and 1 that i'm to chicken to ask out but i'm very smitten with.

no drama to speak of :p

Damn that sounds tempting...

You guys are more then welcome. If you want to try and get a cheap flight i'm out of here friday evening until either saturday afternoon or sunday morning, i can leave a room key @ the front desk. Just don't leave any surprises in my shoes this time!!!

1 that i am only half interested in and 1 that i'm to chicken to ask out but i'm very smitten with.

no drama to speak of :p

You guys are more then welcome. If you want to try and get a cheap flight i'm out of here friday evening until either saturday afternoon or sunday morning, i can leave a room key @ the front desk. Just don't leave any surprises in my shoes this time!!!

We looked last night and the cheapest was almost 500 bucks for the both of us round trip. :hs:

I have driven from Canada to Tampa and vise versa more times than I can count. Only cause I am dumb and cant count past 10.

I wish I had the money, I have a hottie girlie in NY that I miss ever so much.

i've done it a few times from orlando ranging from 17-19 hours

Just depends on your risk vs. reward factor.

DRIVE FAST, TURN LEFT NASCAR4LYFE

I've done albany, NY down to jupiter, FL a few times driving my grandparents cars back and forth between summer and winter houses and that drive is god awful...I wouldn't wish that on anyone

I love driving on really long trips. From Toronto to Tarpon is 24 hours straight through, now thats a fun drive. Only stopping for drinks and gas is the only way to go. Once you stop for a rest it makes things so much worse.