an invitation to any and all UF'rs..

I love driving on really long trips. From Toronto to Tarpon is 24 hours straight through, now thats a fun drive. Only stopping for drinks and gas is the only way to go. Once you stop for a rest it makes things so much worse.

Are you retarded or somethin?

I'd come visit but it would be too much like an episode of the real world. Stop off in Savannah sometime while I still live here and I'll buy you a beer or 12.

I'd come visit but it would be too much like an episode of the real world. Stop off in Savannah sometime while I still live here and I'll buy you a beer or 12.

I love getting ripped at that frozen drink bar :)
call a cab :drool:

WAW parties harder than all the club whores combined.

If Jack Bauer was a bouncer, he would cower in WAW's presence.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he left his keys. He then tortured himself for hours until he gave up the location of his keys.

I used to like long drives a lot more before I quit drinking and driving. We did a gig in Atlanta and Mingle, Adam, Keith and I got ripped on the way up. Now all I do is blaze when I finally hit the interstate and zone out. I like to greenhouse Amy. When we were heading from Miami to Key West a about 6 months ago I turned the Ridgeline into a firefighter's exam. We're heading down A1A about 10am and Amy's like, "This song is HOT!"

Yes, baby. It is.