an invitation to any and all UF'rs..

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
For the next 3-4 weeks i have a King Suite at the Affinia 50 in manhattan located at 50th and 3rd ave. For some reason the manager lady was nice to me and gave me a free upgrade. I can only hold onto it for 3-4 weeks because its a tad more expensive then this here bank i'm working for wants to pay.. but they'll live with it for a bit.

the invitation. provide your own means for getting here and stay as long as you'd like.. aside from the 15th, and 16th (my sister is coming up).

It has a sofa bed, balcony, full kitchen, internet access and the hotel is located about 9 blocks from Central Park.

I know i haven't been around much, some of you i can imagine are happy about that. Dbzeag if you and chim take advantage, no i won't be joining your butt sechs games!! :p

For any information shoot me an email at jsolomonic(at)businessobjects.com or jsolomonic(at)credit-suisse.com

I'll even spring for dinner once or twice at a half way decent place cause i'm cool like dat!!

fly and ape and sean and candy.. sorry i missed you guys in orlando. I won't be home for another 3-4 weeks due to work..

http://www.affinia.com/New-York-City-Hotel.aspx?name=Affinia-50

it looks sorta like this
http://www.affinia.com/New-York-City-Hotel.aspx?name=Affinia-50&page=Floor-Plans#
with a king bed and balcony added on. You get the idea

Tentatively i'm here until July, although they are talking about letting me do this from home after we rollout full production, i'm looking at atleast a month- two months, however my room after 1 month may be smaller so may not be available.

I hope they pay you well. Traveling is fun, but being away that long... who is taking care of the kitties?!?!

I have a bunch of family in NYC that's been bugging me to come visit...if I make it up there soon we'll hit some bars for sure!

I hope they pay you well. Traveling is fun, but being away that long... who is taking care of the kitties?!?!

My roomate is. In return i cover the cable and internet bill. Unfortunately they are battling for ownership over him and in turn have pissed all over his mattress. I have to buy a new mattress now.

Meh.. i miss em but work calls.

:(

I have a bunch of family in NYC that's been bugging me to come visit...if I make it up there soon we'll hit some bars for sure!

I've made alot of friends at the bars. Next weekend we're going to Atlantic City with the doorman at my old hotel (Affinia Dumont) He is having a limo pick us all up and their comping our room.

I'm going to lose every cent i have :D

YAY for good times.

Wow. We might be interested in coming up like Thursday or Friday of St Pat's Day weekend through Sunday. We've never been to NYC before and free accomodations are huge.

Which one is ST. pattys day weekend? If its this weekend coming up you can have the place to yourselves friday and i think saturday. I'll be in Atlantic City.

Not only free accomodations. PIMP ASS FREE ACCOMIDATIONS!!!

the view isn't as good as my last room, but this one is twice the size and i can outside to smoke.. But it is cold up there on the 20th floor.

inline4 is a woman.

This hasn't been discussed on the forum in months.

You know.. i came here and didnt' blog. didnt' talk about some girl i didnt update on any issues or situation i simply invited any members of UF to come to manhattan and have a free place to stay in a kickass hotel room..

Why you throw hate?

Thats when my sister and her friend are coming over..

Can't do it then :( Unless you want to come on sunday or monday..

No worries, mate. We hadn't even considered NY until this thread. We'll probably just stay home to conserve funds anyway. I have some new equipment I'll be wanting to fiddle with that week.