Amusing tech support story

shockthemonkey said:
must i call you in the morning? wouldn't it be awkward after the previous night?

yes but i want pics of YOUR boobies!

Hmmm, maybe it would be at that. OK, take two Midol and *don't* call me in the morning :p

Well, that was MY pic of boobies anyway, you mean that isn't close enough? :lol:

EDIT: How about pics of my Halloween costume, if I can make my mind up what it's going to be? :o

Last edited:
dreamwalker said:
Hmmm, maybe it would be at that. OK, take two Midol and *don't* call me in the morning :p

Well, that was MY pic of boobies anyway, you mean that isn't close enough? :lol:

EDIT: How about pics of my Halloween costume, if I can make my mind up what it's going to be? :o
ok fine i wont call u...... is 10am ok?

ur boobies r cuet

ok PM me the pics!!

Mondoz said:
______ ______ Outfit

I do NOT need suggestions! :lol:

I have a witch costume that just might be what I want. It seems very appropriate right about now
2306.gif

dreamwalker said:
I do NOT need suggestions! :lol:

I have a witch costume that just might be what I want. It seems very appropriate right about now
2306.gif
omg u r a wich? thas kewl.

Mondoz said:
There's a few toad transmorgifications I'd like to discuss.

I have to work on my transmogrifier, at the moment it's out of order. Let me get it fixed and we'll see what kind of deal we can work out.

dreamwalker said:
I have to work on my transmogrifier, at the moment it's out of order. Let me get it fixed and we'll see what kind of deal we can work out.

Excellent.

Until then, I'm going to go surgicaly remove my neck.
None of this crap they've given me seems to be helping.

Where the hell is my bansaw?

Mondoz said:
Excellent.

Until then, I'm going to go surgicaly remove my neck.
None of this crap they've given me seems to be helping.

Where the hell is my bansaw?

So much for the trial of migraine meds :(

I have a nice, sharp knife in the kitchen, but putting your head back on might be a bit difficult. Somehow I don't think my sewing machine would be up to that task.

dreamwalker said:
So much for the trial of migraine meds :(

I have a nice, sharp knife in the kitchen, but putting your head back on might be a bit difficult. Somehow I don't think my sewing machine would be up to that task.

I've gone back to the vicodin.
I've got a huge supply of it, and the dizzy highs it gives me is getting kinda fun.

The more this goes on, the more I think it's something in my neck causing it. The Quack gave me the name of a neurologist. I'm going to either go see him, or see if I can get the local ER to give me some muscle relaxers.

I hate doctors.