Amusing tech support story

shockthemonkey said:

TN_boobies.jpg

I'm going to post this randomly here, because I don't feel like making a new thread, and this one seems like as good as any to further derail.

I'm about to try to go to my doctor's appointment now.
I've had to take more meds than I would have liked to before driving, but as my head feels like it's been smacked with a baseball bat, I didn't have much choice.
Fortunately, the office is only about 3 miles away.

If the doc can't give me any answers today, I'm going to be put into a coma of some sort until medical technology can amputate my head and keep my brain alive in a jar or they can cure whatever the hell I've got.
This is not going to continue.

Mondoz said:
I'm going to post this randomly here, because I don't feel like making a new thread, and this one seems like as good as any to further derail.

I've had to take more meds than I would have liked to before driving, but as my head feels like it's been smacked with a baseball bat, I didn't have much choice.

If the doc can't give me any answers today, I'm going to be put into a coma of some sort until medical technology can amputate my head and keep my brain alive in a jar or they can cure whatever the hell I've got.
b7

Mondoz said:

Good luck, drive carefully with those meds, hope they find out what's going on and do something about it :heart:

And if they found your brain, and you get pics, post them :p

Mondoz said:

Butbutbutbut I'll miss you is you're gone......... :( Give us an update when you get back.

IF you get back.

BigDov said:
Butbutbutbut I'll miss you is you're gone......... :( Give us an update when you get back.

IF you get back.

I'm back.

2 hours in the waiting room, an hour waiting on and off for the damn doc to make calls & look stuff up.

I've got another script for painkillers, but she made me promise that I'd come back home and wait for the narcotics to wear off before going anywhere else. (Home is really close to her office)

So I've got an hour or so to kill before going back out for meds, and I'll see if I can get a CD of the MRI results. (Which apparently were negative for any strangeness.)

I just wish I didn't have to wait for the narcotic painkillers to wear off before I can go get some other painkillers... There's going to be a sober period in there that's bound to be painful. :(

BigDov said:
pics of doctor?

Hope you start feeling better soon man......

:heart: Thanks

She's not worth taking pics of.

Though, I think there's pics of all the doctors at the website for the office...
If she were hot, I'd go find them. She's not.

Mondoz said:
I'm back.

2 hours in the waiting room, an hour waiting on and off for the damn doc to make calls & look stuff up.

I've got another script for painkillers, but she made me promise that I'd come back home and wait for the narcotics to wear off before going anywhere else. (Home is really close to her office)

So I've got an hour or so to kill before going back out for meds, and I'll see if I can get a CD of the MRI results. (Which apparently were negative for any strangeness.)

I just wish I didn't have to wait for the narcotic painkillers to wear off before I can go get some other painkillers... There's going to be a sober period in there that's bound to be painful. :(

I was wondering how it went.

No strangeness on the MRI? I find that hard to believe! :p

That gap between the narcotics and the other painkillers isn't going to be any fun, the only good thing about that is that it won't last forever.

Good luck! :heart:

dreamwalker said:
I was wondering how it went.

No strangeness on the MRI? I find that hard to believe! :p

That gap between the narcotics and the other painkillers isn't going to be any fun, the only good thing about that is that it won't last forever.

Good luck! :heart:

Thanks..

I want to go get the copies of the scans, maybe there will be some stealth goatsex in there that they missed.

I think it's starting to wear off. The dizziness is being replaced with throbbing...

Mmmm... throbbing... :drool:

Mondoz said:
Thanks..

I want to go get the copies of the scans, maybe there will be some stealth goatsex in there that they missed.

It's kind of scary when they do a scan of the brain and find nothing... :fly:

I think it's starting to wear off. The dizziness is being replaced with throbbing...

Mmmm... throbbing... :drool:

I see you still have a one track mind :p

dreamwalker said:
It's kind of scary when they do a scan of the brain and find nothing... :fly:

I see you still have a one track mind :p

I got the scans... They're really freaky looking.
Never seen my own brain before... :eek: