Amusing tech support story

BigDov said:
There's no right or wrong answer..... I was merely stating that I, like you, don't require meds to make me go straight off the deep end :)

Gotcha :p

There are days when it sure wouldn't take much to push me over, I've had a few of those recently.

dreamwalker said:

There are days when it sure wouldn't take much to push me over, I've had a few of those recently.

Luckily for me (and those I love) my new job has kept days like those from happening very often. I'm cool as a cucumber :fly:

dreamwalker said:

We'll pull you in.

Can't push you when we're already there.

BigDov said:
Luckily for me (and those I love) my new job has kept days like those from happening very often. I'm cool as a cucumber :fly:

Wish I still loved my job.

No, that isn't entirely accurate. I still like the work I do, it's the :tard:s I work for that I have difficulty tolerating. Not the ones I work directly with during the day, but management :rolleyes:

Mondoz said:
We'll pull you in.

Can't push you when we're already there.

Ain't that the truth, but do I really want to be pulled in anywhere with you guys? :p

Meh, guess I might as well, I'm already half there anyway...

I'm posting here because this is my thread and I haven't posted in it for a while.

shockthemonkey said:
I'm posting here because this is my thread and I haven't posted in it for a while.

Um, yes, you disappeared for a while. Maybe we should give this thread back since we derailed it so thoroughly :lol:

shockthemonkey said:

I'm posting here because I just got off the floor after being knocked out by drugs.
Can't wait to take some more. :drool:

Mondoz said:
I'm posting here because I just got off the floor after being knocked out by drugs.
Can't wait to take some more. :drool:
hahahahaha you addict!@@!11

dreamwalker said:
Um, yes, you disappeared for a while. Maybe we should give this thread back since we derailed it so thoroughly :lol:
my thread = drugs..... sure, why not....?

Mondoz said:
I don't think I'm addicted to it yet.
I wonder how much you have to take to get there...
shut up, if i say you're an addict, then you're an addict.

shockthemonkey said:
no stay there with your pants off.... i like it

I know you do. You keep saying so.
It's the part about the sock puppets that I don't understand.