Amusing tech support story

dreamwalker said:
The Vicodin must really be taking effect, so much for anything resemblng intelligence :p

It's taking effect, but not really helping. Head is still pounding.
I was thinking of taking another...
I can take 1-2 every 4 - 6 hours... I took 2 about 2 hours ago.. I'm thinking it's semi-okay for me to have one more..

dreamwalker said:
Not that curious, *Honey*. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss, I have a feeling that applies right now :tard:

It's actually a pretty interesting conversation.

Mondoz said:
It's taking effect, but not really helping. Head is still pounding.
I was thinking of taking another...
I can take 1-2 every 4 - 6 hours... I took 2 about 2 hours ago.. I'm thinking it's semi-okay for me to have one more..

Don't do like I did once. I took 6 Tylenol with codeine within an hour. Not a good idea, take my word for it.

dreamwalker said:
Don't do like I did once. I took 6 Tylenol with codeine within an hour. Not a good idea, take my word for it.

What happened?

Vicodin is hydrocodine, is that the same thing?

Mondoz said:
It's actually a pretty interesting conversation.

No. You're doing the same thing my kids do to me sometimes, trying to make me curious. I've learned to restrain my curiosity, it ain't gonna work :p

You guys, just like a bunch of kids...

Mondoz said:
What happened?

Vicodin is hydrocodine, is that the same thing?

Not quite the same thing, but similar.

Not much happened, I happen to have a very high tolerance for pain medication, except that codeine doesn't sedate me, it keeps me awake. I wasn't feeling much pain, but I couldn't sleep all night either.

I generally stay away from anything more than Tylenol, because I don't like the effect I get from most other pain meds.

Last edited:
dreamwalker said:
No. You're doing the same thing my kids do to me sometimes, trying to make me curious. I've learned to restrain my curiosity, it ain't gonna work :p

I'm not really trying to get you curios. I know you're already somewhat curios.

I'll tell you that it's not really about you.
:shifty:

dreamwalker said:
Not quite the same thing, but similar.

Not much happened, I happen to have a very high tolerance for pain medication, except that codeine doesn't sedate me, it keeps me awake. I wasn't feeling much pain, but I couldn't sleep all night either.

Oh, that's not too bad. I was thinking you OD'd or something. Or it triggered some kind of psychotic episode, and you ended up on the roof of a Krispy Kreme, throwing mustard packets at people, and calling them "Happy Campers of Death."
Not that anything like that has happened to me. Lately.

Mondoz said:
I'm not really trying to get you curios. I know you're already somewhat curios.

I'll tell you that it's not really about you.

Then I don't need to know :cool:

Oh, and try learning how to spell *curious*, *Honey* :p

Oh, that's not too bad. I was thinking you OD'd or something. Or it triggered some kind of psychotic episode, and you ended up on the roof of a Krispy Kreme, throwing mustard packets at people, and calling them "Happy Campers of Death."
Not that anything like that has happened to me. Lately.

No, I don't need meds to trigger psychotic behavior, it happens spontaneously.

dreamwalker said:

Nope, you're wrong. It's actually a very interesting and candid conversation about a taboo subject. You'd approve.

I love it when customers get all bitchy when you tell them they're doign something wrong. Stupid people dont' want to ever admit that they are wrong.

BigDov said:
Nope, you're wrong. It's actually a very interesting and candid conversation about a taboo subject. You'd approve.

Fine. It ain't my business, I really don't care that much :lol:

BigDov said:
Wow, you're more like me than you know

:wtf:

Um, now that is just plain scary :eek:

I hope for your future mental stability that you're pulling my leg again :tard:

dreamwalker said:
Fine. It ain't my business, I really don't care that much :lol:

Um, now that is just plain scary :eek:

I hope for your future mental stability that you're pulling my leg again :tard:

It's all in fun...... it would actually be nice to have the input of a woman in the conversation :(

I'm not pullin nothin....... :shady:

BigDov said:
It's all in fun...... it would actually be nice to have the input of a woman in the conversation :(

Indeed.

And have you seen her legs? I'd pull 'em.

BigDov said:

I'm not quite sure what the right answer to that comment is...

Mondoz said:
Indeed.

And have you seen her legs? I'd pull 'em.

Careful, you might get kicked again :o

dreamwalker said:
I'm not quite sure what the right answer to that comment is...

Careful, you might get kicked again :o

There's no right or wrong answer..... I was merely stating that I, like you, don't require meds to make me go straight off the deep end :)