Amusing tech support story

BigDov said:
"im show us that pretty smile!" ??? WTF did you just say?!? :tard:

:fly:
who the fuck knows anymore

edit: i dont even know what that im was there for..... derrrr :tard:

dreamwalker said:
You ought to know by now that anyone under my desk is going to get kicked, so quit your bitching about it :wtf:

You know I like it rough...

:D

dreamwalker said:
Uh huh, keep it up and you might get *it* rougher than you had in mind...

:D

Oh yeah... I love it when you talk like that...

Harder! Harder!

dreamwalker said:
Remember, you asked for it, I don't want to hear you bitching later about the scratch marks...

I just took a couple vicodin.
In a little while, I won't be feeling nothing.

And compared with the pain I've got going right now, anything you can do would be mild by comparison. :D

Mondoz said:
I just took a couple vicodin.
In a little while, I won't be feeling nothing.

And compared with the pain I've got going right now, anything you can do would be mild by comparison. :D

Ahem, in that case I'd better get busy *before* you can't feel anything, I'd hate for this to be wasted effort :p

I hope they find out what you've got going on soon, that has to be miserable :(

dreamwalker said:
Ahem, in that case I'd better get busy *before* you can't feel anything, I'd hate for this to be wasted effort :p

I hope they find out what you've got going on soon, that has to be miserable :(

Thanks... Just had my MRI a little earlier...

That sucked horribly... I've never had one before.
I must admit, I was curious as to what it would be like to be stuffed into a tiny tube with a jackhammer for 45 minutes...
Now I know.

Mondoz said:

I must admit, I was curious as to what it would be like to be stuffed into a tiny tube with a jackhammer for 45 minutes...
Now I know.

No open MRI? There's a place just a few miles from here that has an open MRI machine, they specialize in medical imaging studies. I came soooo close to going to work for them a few years ago, and now I kind of wish I had.

Good luck, sounds like you're gonna need it :heart:

dreamwalker said:
No open MRI? There's a place just a few miles from here that has an open MRI machine, they specialize in medical imaging studies. I came soooo close to going to work for them a few years ago, and now I kind of wish I had.

Good luck, sounds like you're gonna need it :heart:

I guess not. I thought I had an open MRI once. I guess it was just a CT scan.

When I saw the machine, I asked the tech "You're gonna put me in there??" :eek:

I didn't realize how small they were.

Mondoz said:

Now I know.
I didn't mind it, they gave me some nifty noise cancelling headphones with music and I promptly fell asleep.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I didn't mind it, they gave me some nifty noise cancelling headphones with music and I promptly fell asleep.

That would have been nice...
They did give me earplugs, which were helpful.

The vibration kept me awake. That, and the fear of moving. It's kinda stressful to try to keep your head perfectly still for that long.

Halfway through, they had to inject me with something, so if I had fallen asleep, they'd have woken me up anyway. :(

Mondoz said:
That would have been nice...
They did give me earplugs, which were helpful.

The vibration kept me awake. That, and the fear of moving. It's kinda stressful to try to keep your head perfectly still for that long.

Halfway through, they had to inject me with something, so if I had fallen asleep, they'd have woken me up anyway. :(
Ah, that sucks. I didn't get any injections until afterwards.

CT's on the other hand, I'm always getting that contrast in the middle

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ah, that sucks. I didn't get any injections until afterwards.

CT's on the other hand, I'm always getting that contrast in the middle

CT's aren't bad... But I had one that involved getting an iodine IV for the whole thing. It made me pretty sick. :(

During the others, I had some other kind of contrast that didn't do anything to me.

The CT machines look like giant Sci-Fi donuts from the future. Neato ++

They should have made the inside of the MRI thing look like a Jeffrey's tube from Star Trek. All sorts of conduits and wires painted in there would be cool as hell.

Mondoz said:
CT's aren't bad... But I had one that involved getting an iodine IV for the whole thing. It made me pretty sick. :(

During the others, I had some other kind of contrast that didn't do anything to me.

The CT machines look like giant Sci-Fi donuts from the future. Neato ++

They should have made the inside of the MRI thing look like a Jeffrey's tube from Star Trek. All sorts of conduits and wires painted in there would be cool as hell.
Haha, having it look like that would be awesome.

Iodine IV? *shudder* I had radioactive iron oxide for the second MRI, that was crazy - took three different veins to get it all in.