GAY Amuse me to win my prize from the latest contest. I will tell Fly to send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it, I'm the foram scapegoat right now :rolleyes:

Argues with everyone about everything

Refuses to acknowledge being incorrect, ever, and will argue the point to such a level of minutia and deflection that you don't win arguments, people simple stop in disgust.

Claims 'omgz the forum blames me for everything'..

Holy shit. Liam, is that you?!?

Daddy to the rescue

because no one else will.

I just wonder why you feel the need to be such an obnoxious asshole when there's no need? People get along fine then you have to add your shit for no reason whatsoever. I'll happily argue with you when you act the cunt but I don't then follow you around being unpleasant do I? Why do you need to. This is far too friendly a forum for you to keep shitting it up by being such a complete ass. Grow up.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
^ lol

This is a problem you created with your misapplication of sperm in an ill advised location. Don't get all bitchy with me because of the results.

^ lol

This is a problem you created with your misapplication of sperm in an ill advised location. Don't get all bitchy with me because of the results.

See this is the shit I'm talking about. You really do act like a sad pathetic little man at times. Do stop it before we all decide it's not an act.

The replication of personal attacks shows exactly how mad you are...

I'm laughing at the both of you right now.

You fucking started this again you fuckwit. You're laughing? What do you think the world thinks of you if this is how you really are? Wanker.

Another thread you've shitted on for no good reason.

See this is the shit I'm talking about. You really do act like a sad pathetic little man at times. Do stop it before we all decide it's not an act.

You fucking started this again you fuckwit. You're laughing? What do you think the world thinks of you if this is how you really are? Wanker.

Another thread you've shitted on for no good reason.

I'll be sure to remind Fat Scott next time he uses personal attacks on anyone here that he is in fact, by his own admission, angry and has hurt feewings.

:lol:

Man, it's not even 4:00PM in London yet, and these two are already drunk, angry, and belligerent.

Status
Not open for further replies.