Amoxicillin is a hell of a drug.

you wanna know the greatest way to get a massage every week? take a massage course. everyone has to practice on each other. :drool:

MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST MOIST

aomoxicillin would kill me, true story.

My little sister is allergic to any of the cillin's. She has the bracelet and all, I don't know how bad it is though. I do know that she got to get stiches on her head once with no local anesthetic cause the doctor didn't have anything else to give her.

My little sister is allergic to any of the cillin's. She has the bracelet and all, I don't know how bad it is though. I do know that she got to get stiches on her head once with no local anesthetic cause the doctor didn't have anything else to give her.

I'm supposed to wear one, but lost it a long time ago. I broke out in hives when they tested me for the allergy, and had to get shots to stop the reaction when my breathing started to tighten up. When I got strep throat a few years back, I had it for two months and lost almost 30 pounds because I couldn't swallow very well. Every time I'd finish the prescription, two days later it would come back. It fucking sucks for sure.