Amoxicillin is a hell of a drug.

My little sister is allergic to any of the cillin's. She has the bracelet and all, I don't know how bad it is though. I do know that she got to get stiches on her head once with no local anesthetic cause the doctor didn't have anything else to give her.

Amoxycillin is an antibiotic, not an anesthetic.

sexy_chest.jpg

There's Aspirin, Adrenaline & also Aminophylline, Amphetamine, Adenosine, Augmentin & Rifampicin, Amoxicillin, Penicillin, Heparin & Warfarin & Oestrogen, Progestagen & Canesten & Chloroquine

There's Bendroflumethiazide & also Cyclophosphamide & Metoclopramide, Acetazolomide Tropicamide, Loperamide, Amiloride & Cyclizine & Frusemide & if you're up the duff then you had best avoid Thalidomide.

There's Aspirin, Adrenaline & also Aminophylline, Amphetamine, Adenosine, Augmentin & Rifampicin, Amoxicillin, Penicillin, Heparin & Warfarin & Oestrogen, Progestagen & Canesten & Chloroquine

There's Bendroflumethiazide & also Cyclophosphamide & Metoclopramide, Acetazolomide Tropicamide, Loperamide, Amiloride & Cyclizine & Frusemide & if you're up the duff then you had best avoid Thalidomide.

Ill take "The contents of Hunter S Thompsons travel satchel" for $200, Alex

your bedside manner just went to shit.

I didn't know ketamine could legally be prescribed to humans...learned something new

Yeah, we prescribe a couple of litres a month to some of our patients in the clinics. :)

Plus they use it on babies, some of the anaesthetists have had to use it on adults too for some reason. One of the doctors came back one day laughing because this patient kept on insisting it was all okay when she was giving it him but she 'could tell he was seeing loads of stuff'. :lol:

Last edited: