America's most unhappiest cities

Not to be grammer police, but it is either "most unhappy" or "Unhappiest" places. KTHNX

Whew I feel better now.

I think Portland was hit because of the lack of sunny days and rates of depression

Not to be grammer police, but it is either "most unhappy" or "Unhappiest" places. KTHNX

Whew I feel better now.

I think Portland was hit because of the lack of sunny days and rates of depression
that's too bad. i've been leery of their lack of sunshine for some time. there was a time when i would have considered moving there, but no more.

Yeah, my cousin lived there for several years before the lack of sunshine made him quit at Intel and move to San Diego.

Seattle should be filled with the happiest people on earth. It's a gorgeous city in one of the most geographically spectacular places on earth. Anyone who finds themself depressed while living there is a pathetic sack of shit who fails at life. Also, rain is free drinking water. Just open up and say ah.

Seattle should be filled with the happiest people on earth. It's a gorgeous city in one of the most geographically spectacular places on earth. Anyone who finds themself depressed while living there is a pathetic sack of shit who fails at life. Also, rain is free drinking water. Just open up and say ah.

I couldn't do it, I need my sunshine. :iono:

yeah, but i've lived in cloudy before. granted, all sunny gets boring. i relish the few cloudy days we get here. still, i'll take too sunny over too cloudy any day.