Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I just had to guard a cats back so she could poop in safety. Literally stood in the door while she kept looking back at me to make sure I was keeping it safe.

We just got back after being away for 6 days and the cat had started pooping on the rug again due to something spooking her about the box again.

Pet sitter checking in and stuff, so a break in routine.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL
Yeah I'm dealing with that because my long lost tiger cat decided to come back after 3 months. I coaxed her inside after 3 weeks of feeding 2x a day outside. But my indoor cat is all huffy because there's another cat in her domain. Mind you both the cats lived together all last winter without issue. I bought a 2nd litter box. Trying to move it around to keep the peace. Annoyed.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL

EkZVppoX0AMnvAp

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I don't know what @MacG is doing, but I hope its this

So we caught our mostly awesome cat Richard marking on my office chair. We thought we had it resolved using a Feliway plugin. This morning, I caught him doing it in our closet. So now he's outside (possibly forever) and keeps trying to get back in through the pet door.

:(

So we caught our mostly awesome cat Richard marking on my office chair. We thought we had it resolved using a Feliway plugin. This morning, I caught him doing it in our closet. So now he's outside (possibly forever) and keeps trying to get back in through the pet door.

:(
is he fixed?

also, this is why female cats are superior