Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

So my neighbor's girlfriend witnessed the feral short haired black cat that that's been living under their house (and that I've been feeding since I bought my house) get severely injured by a coyote last night, not 15ft from their house. Coyote ran away when she yelled at it. I heard some commotion but didn't think much about it (had headphones on while gaming). Her bf put the cat down. Like it was basically dead, and nearest 24x7 animal hospital is over an hour away. We buried the cat in my back yard, thankfully it was warm, snow has melted, and crap ton of rain had thawed out the ground. I'm worried about my barn cat now. She mostly lives in the barn, but does go outside in warm weather. Fuckin coyotes need to die.

tumblr_okvphdiig01u501aoo1_400.gifv

My sister totaled her car hitting a deer a couple weeks ago. Headed to my parents and hit it 5 min away after an uneventful 9 hour drive.
Had just passed an oncoming car, as she was recovering from the headlights it was right in the middle of the road. Didn’t even have a chance to slow down.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
Feeding and/or baiting them is illegal here but yeah, assholes keep doing it.

There's an entire not-so-niche thing here that involves landscaping with plants deer don't like to eat.

Thousands of them right in town.
I have thus far resisted temptation.