Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Proper thread.

I saw a lady walking a yuge longhair on a leash the other day. I dang near pulled over to see it up close, but figured that would lead to pepper spray and I can’t run.

That cat was beautiful!

I haven’t touched a cat in months. It seems weird. I haven’t been catless since ‘88.

Proper thread.

I saw a lady walking a yuge longhair on a leash the other day. I dang near pulled over to see it up close, but figured that would lead to pepper spray and I can’t run.

That cat was beautiful!

I haven’t touched a cat in months. It seems weird. I haven’t been catless since ‘88.
No cats trundling through your yard at random ?
That's unusual .

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Time to start a smoke and a pancake in the yard after dinner tradition .

I haven’t had a cigarette in quite a few years now and man, I miss it like crazy. I have a couple of important dr appointments coming and if I get bad news, I’ll likely start again. Every time I smell one, wow.

Injured dog somewhere in our neighborhood :( bloody footprints all over our neighbors walk and ours and the church parking lot next door. Tracked it for about half a mile, but lost the prints in a dusty section.

Dont know whos doggo it is, but it was going to houses looking for help :(

Happened about 6am this morning, didnt catch it on the camera, but could see when the bloody footprints showed up on our walk