Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

One of the reasons I was creepily looking into our neighborhood backyards on Google Earth. If the fence is broken, fixing it won't cut it. These people simply do not care about their dogs being loose. For all I know, they let them out the front door. I've seen the adult child hit one of the dogs before a long time ago.

I don't think they even own leashes for the dogs. Every time I've seen them come get their dogs after we all bitch, they drive over, pick up both huskies like rag dolls and toss them into the car and take them home.

That has to violate some law, ordinance, or at least city code. Is your code department separate from police and could enforce something?

Maybe go down to the actual police station and explain to someone what the problem and root cause is. Let them know just calling them out to the house when they can't do anything or hauling off dogs and they get more won't solve it and just waste everyone's time including the cops time.

Written explanation with a few neighbors signatures?

Phone vids of them running loose on multiple days?

Are the ducks and geese they're killing considered city property or is that happening on city or county property like a park? Would there be some code against that?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
HOW? The cops swing by the joint regularly and nothing seems to happen.
One of the reasons I was creepily looking into our neighborhood backyards on Google Earth. If the fence is broken, fixing it won't cut it. These people simply do not care about their dogs being loose. For all I know, they let them out the front door. I've seen the adult child hit one of the dogs before a long time ago.

I don't think they even own leashes for the dogs. Every time I've seen them come get their dogs after we all bitch, they drive over, pick up both huskies like rag dolls and toss them into the car and take them home.
here hon, quick tale of dogs and neighbors to cheeer you.

I have neighbors here that would let out their two labs in the pre-dawn light every morning - they'd promptly come into my yard and shit up close to my house. Got tired of it one morning, when out there with nothing but jeans on, snatched a shovel, scooped up the poop and pounded on their front door. Lady answered. "THis is your dog's shit, I'm tired of them shitting in my yard. Where do you want it?!" She didn't say anything so I dumped it right there on the porch. Her husband called later, "what an asshole, I should call the cops". "So, you're saying you want me to bring more shit over?" A few years later I got in a bent with them about the dogs and told them I was going to start carrying a claw hammer and I would beat their dogs to death if they came in my yard and harassed me. They put up a fence.

here hon, quick tale of dogs and neighbors to cheeer you.

I have neighbors here that would let out their two labs in the pre-dawn light every morning - they'd promptly come into my yard and shit up close to my house. Got tired of it one morning, when out there with nothing but jeans on, snatched a shovel, scooped up the poop and pounded on their front door. Lady answered. "THis is your dog's shit, I'm tired of them shitting in my yard. Where do you want it?!" She didn't say anything so I dumped it right there on the porch. Her husband called later, "what an asshole, I should call the cops". "So, you're saying you want me to bring more shit over?" A few years later I got in a bent with them about the dogs and told them I was going to start carrying a claw hammer and I would beat their dogs to death if they came in my yard and harassed me. They put up a fence.
Seems like you were the one with the problem, you should have been the one to put up a fence.

Called the ASPCA or some other org yet? Might have some input.

If not, kidnap the dogs, drop em off at the pound, keep doing so until they stop getting dogs.

I did on a neighbor who didn’t clean his yard. Dog looked all mangy also, it was sad. The dog was gone within a month.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Our neighbors cat was killed by two huskies last night. I'm pretty angry as these dogs are always roaming free and the owners do not give a shit. They kill the ducks and geese too... Charge at people walking their dogs too. We've lost strays and chances are, it was these dogs.

There doesn't seem to be much that can be done to make the owners pay for this either. Animal control is being called in the morning, but the dogs are probably inside their fence now and nothing can be done. The real problem is the owners, they need to be held responsible.

Neighborhood camera network.

Our 15 year old cat, who has kidney disease, is now peeing right outside the litter box.

We've tried just about everything the internet offers to make it easier for him to get in there.

Ugh, why do they have to get old? :(

When my lovely little darling who I miss every day more than the previous started pulling that, I tried everything. New boxes, different litter, etc.

I finally moved one litter box to the worst possible place for ME, and she stopped using every other place. It was surprising.

Good luck and hugs.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and APRIL
Our 15 year old cat, who has kidney disease, is now peeing right outside the litter box.

We've tried just about everything the internet offers to make it easier for him to get in there.

Ugh, why do they have to get old? :(

Have you tried cbd and vitamin E ?
A friends dog is mobile again and lived six weeks past the date the vet told him he'd be dead .
Walks every day now .