Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

My 3 year old has decided she really wants a cat. We told her we can’t cause her sister is allergic and the dog would eat it. Her response? Send the sister to live with a friend and return the dog.
perfectly sound logic.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Came home from work this evening to find one of my missing barn cats (the long haired black cat) hanging out at my barn. Haven't seen the cat in almost 3 months. Still has her flea/tick collar on, but is just skin and bones. I almost didn't recognize her. Gave her some food and water. And fed the other barn that separately. A welcome surprise.

Came home from work this evening to find one of my missing barn cats (the long haired black cat) hanging out at my barn. Haven't seen the cat in almost 3 months. Still has her flea/tick collar on, but is just skin and bones. I almost didn't recognize her. Gave her some food and water. And fed the other barn that separately. A welcome surprise.

Phew , safe at home , hopefully she stay near the food source .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
OH wow! I'm happy to hear this. ❤️

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
We've also had cats go away for 3 months. We assume they are dead, only to find them at the door one morning, "Oh hi, I'm here for food."

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and adi