Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

ddvAx88.png

BTW, this is Wanda, our 100th feral cat. She adopted us about a month or two ago. This was her after getting fixed yesterday. She's tiny, about 8 pounds. We thought she was preggo, but according to the vet - she's just fat.

Cats really only meow to humans. And she's apparently not really had humans. So she's teaching herself how to meow, and it's the funniest and saddest thing you've heard.
So after not seeing her for a couple of days, and being worried that we killed her, Wanda showed back up this morning. She ate an entire can of wet food and a good chunk of dry food as well. She's a little piggy.

Im gonna post about dags in the cat thrad.

Got home from work yesterday and went to get the mail and found a pupper, maybe 6 months old just jumping around and being a 6 month old puppy next to the road. Got my mail, and tried to get him to calm down so i could check his collar. In the 15 seconds that took, he ran in the path of 3 cars, and just put himself in danger in every way possible cause he was so excited.

I ended up running up my driveway and calling him just so he would get the hell away from the road before he got hit. Came up to the house with me, and I got him calm enough to check his collar and get a leash on him so he could be safe while i found his owner.

Glad i did, after knocking on doors for a bit i found out he jumped the fence of the house a couple doors down, owners didnt even know he was gone.

I think if he was out there for another 10 minutes he would got himself hit, glad he didnt.

I used to have two neighbor dogs that I called “the terrorists” because they’d come up my driveway and bark until I came out, then bark more.

Yesterday morning I heard a chihuahua barking and I’ll be doggoned, I have a new terrorist. I went out and he barked all the way down my driveway, and I sat there with him while he barked and made squinty eyes at me, while I talked baby talk to her.

Love that mutt.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Im gonna post about dags in the cat thrad.

Got home from work yesterday and went to get the mail and found a pupper, maybe 6 months old just jumping around and being a 6 month old puppy next to the road. Got my mail, and tried to get him to calm down so i could check his collar. In the 15 seconds that took, he ran in the path of 3 cars, and just put himself in danger in every way possible cause he was so excited.

I ended up running up my driveway and calling him just so he would get the hell away from the road before he got hit. Came up to the house with me, and I got him calm enough to check his collar and get a leash on him so he could be safe while i found his owner.

Glad i did, after knocking on doors for a bit i found out he jumped the fence of the house a couple doors down, owners didnt even know he was gone.

I think if he was out there for another 10 minutes he would got himself hit, glad he didnt.
You're a good man for taking the time. I got a bit bitchy with a neighbor next road over that was letting a pup that age run all over the place. Our road has 2 blind turns and that dumb kid would be in the middle of the road.ffs

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant