Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I miss my kitty.
Ugh. :heart:

My phone is on a stand while I'm working and it plays a slideshow of Bane. It's been almost four months and I still grieve every day. It's wild how we're just organisms on this planet just let every other living thing, but we all get attached to these other organisms. Weird programming. I'm rambling at this point.

You loved your kitter a ton and it shows. You're a good guy, Immi.

ddvAx88.png

BTW, this is Wanda, our 100th feral cat. She adopted us about a month or two ago. This was her after getting fixed yesterday. She's tiny, about 8 pounds. We thought she was preggo, but according to the vet - she's just fat.

Cats really only meow to humans. And she's apparently not really had humans. So she's teaching herself how to meow, and it's the funniest and saddest thing you've heard.
It's this broken, crackling mew sound. it's quite endearing.

Interesting. I thought it was more well known. Maybe the DJs at 104.1 used to just throw out more random factoids than others.

I thought the Nugent song was just a saying, like talking about a woman or being horny or something.

Knew bites and scratches can get infected obviously but never knew there was an actual disease specific to cat scratches that could affect your lymph nodes and give you a fever.

I'm not so sure she'll be back. I'm kind of pissed because I spent $55 on that Seresto flea/tick collar. Ungrateful bastard.
For not much more than that, you can get some Termidor SC - which can be used for flea/tick/mite treatment. One bottle is enough for 100 cats for 100 years.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
ddvAx88.png

BTW, this is Wanda, our 100th feral cat. She adopted us about a month or two ago. This was her after getting fixed yesterday. She's tiny, about 8 pounds. We thought she was preggo, but according to the vet - she's just fat.

Cats really only meow to humans. And she's apparently not really had humans. So she's teaching herself how to meow, and it's the funniest and saddest thing you've heard.
how in the world are there so many damn strays around you.....