Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

She’s in charge now. I let her lick some ice cream the other evening and yesterday she cleaned the flavor off a Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffle.

We give ours a few little table scraps like people do dogs. Chicken, fish, buttery bread, etc. Ice cream too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
We give ours a few little table scraps like people do dogs. Chicken, fish, buttery bread, etc. Ice cream too.

I limited her to cat food only a few years ago after realizing her fascination for Crescent Rolls meant stinky runny poop the next day.

Actually, I’m proud of the way I cared for her compared to cats past, but the lack of regular vet visits will haunt me forever. That’s why no more pets unless I win a lottery or weaken significantly from lack of pet contact.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and HipHugHer
I limited her to cat food only a few years ago after realizing her fascination for Crescent Rolls meant stinky runny poop the next day.

Actually, I’m proud of the way I cared for her compared to cats past, but the lack of regular vet visits will haunt me forever. That’s why no more pets unless I win a lottery or weaken significantly from lack of pet contact.

I'm betting on the latter.

My offer of posthumous pet care is open-ended. No expiration date.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
I have a litter box not too far from a recliner but I also have a cat that suddenly decided to stop going to the bathroom. Losing her mind or something. I moved one to the most inconvenient and unwanted location (to me) and she started using it again.

It’s a dust nightmare more than a stench issue.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Dumbass cat (Fly) is gonna get me shot. Starting to refuse to come in on the nice summer nights and ignoring me when i call her. Found her sleeping in the neighbors boat the other day ignoring me.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
190609807IMG5693.jpg

RIP Lil’ Bean. Gone too soon. Thanks for accepting me, my love.

Ouch. Sorry to hear, Immi.

Thanks my bro.

I’ve been deathly ill (nearly went to the ER 3 times) and she just got worse until I had to resign myself to the fact that I couldn’t be there with her. Thank goodness I have my son around. He said it was peaceful, and I believe it because she was a good girl.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Thanks my bro.

I’ve been deathly ill (nearly went to the ER 3 times) and she just got worse until I had to resign myself to the fact that I couldn’t be there with her. Thank goodness I have my son around. He said it was peaceful, and I believe it because she was a good girl.

Ya. We've been through this too many times and it doesn't get any easier.

It is about as peaceful as one can make it. Still sucks though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Ya. We've been through this too many times and it doesn't get any easier.

It is about as peaceful as one can make it. Still sucks though.

One of mine didn’t go so peaceful once. She was about 20 years old, and was losing her mind. I took her out of the carrier and she went nuts. They had to wrap her in a blanket and leave the room for a minute, then returned with her sedated with an IV port in her arm, then it went smooth.

It was my son’s real first pet and his first witnessing euthanasia. Pretty traumatic.