Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Too cerebral but I can pronounce it properly. Car neigh gee
He wrote the original self-help book back in the 1940s I believe called How to Win Friends and Influence People. My seventh grade guidance counselor made me read it after my mother caught me with a bag of weed. I read it. It was hopelessly outdated. LOL

Okay it's even worse than I thought I checked the Google and he published the book in 1936.

I recently watched a newsreel-type film on hygiene that was produced sometime in the early ‘50s. It was weird as hell. The males portrayed were all living in a hostel or a giant public dorm with shared bathrooms that were like locker rooms. They must’ve been living at the Y or something. The women, also a dorm-like situation but fluffy and only a few per bathroom.

One gal got chastised for appearing slovenly, shirt all half-untucked and shiz. “You’ll never find a man that way!”

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I recently watched a newsreel-type film on hygiene that was produced sometime in the early ‘50s. It was weird as hell. The males portrayed were all living in a hostel or a giant public dorm with shared bathrooms that were like locker rooms. They must’ve been living at the Y or something. The women, also a dorm-like situation but fluffy and only a few per bathroom.

One gal got chastised for appearing slovenly, shirt all half-untucked and shiz. “You’ll never find a man that way!”
Well, she won't.

Been in a Walmart lately?

We could use a little of that good ol' 1950's slovenly shaming again.
If you ever get a chance, go to the Walmart in Lynn Massachusetts. One of the most diverse cities on Earth. That Walmart has more different shades of trailer trash wearing tight tight leggings built for 140 lb women with 280 lb of fat packed into it LOL.

Read aboot this last week. Made my blood boil.

I could kill every one of those assholes with my teeth.
What do you propose they use to do the studies instead? Dogs? Primates?

Animal experimentation has a long history, you can't just write it off because they're doing something ugly to a species that's fuzzy and cute.

Animal experimentation has a long history, you can't just write it off because they're doing something ugly to a species that's fuzzy and cute.
It's too bad we can't do all the medical research on cockroaches. I doubt there would be very many protesters.

Don't do it at all and let the sick humans die. We're not supposed to live forever and we're not exactly an endangered species. More of an infestation than anything.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG

When I read the story, they had no backing, no reasonal explanation as to why they killed cats and fed them to kittens and kept on doing it. It was a freak show.

Many scientists also had comfirmed it was ridicilous.

I haven't read the story in the link. Can't stand any other word of it.

Nice to know you like cats though.

• Gravy
Don't do it at all and let the sick humans die. We're not supposed to live forever and we're not exactly an endangered species. More of an infestation than anything.

Many humans have a very high opinion of themselves.

Millions of atoms come together and suddenly they think they're the center of the universe.

Almost every one of them.

Last edited:
images

• Gravy