Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Our Guardian cat who will put herself between the other cat any any danger no matter what has adopted the human kids too. She is tolerant enough to allow this to happen, and always hovers around them.

• Haha
Reactions: Valve1138
Can anyone suggest a scratch pad that isn't cardboard? These cats turn those things in to confetti. I've been looking at rope ones, but there are hundreds of them.
Let me preface this with, I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY...

Amazon product ASIN B004X6UEH6
These things are fucking awesome. The cats LOVE them. We've since recommended them two two friends (after some of our friends that have two recommended them to us), and both cats love them. No idea why. And they last forever.

Since getting them, the cats have not tried to use anything else. They're addicted.

Let me preface this with, I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY...

Amazon product ASIN B004X6UEH6
These things are fucking awesome. The cats LOVE them. We've since recommended them two two friends (after some of our friends that have two recommended them to us), and both cats love them. No idea why. And they last forever.

Since getting them, the cats have not tried to use anything else. They're addicted.

I'm still worried about the cardboard. This thing is about a month old.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 124942.jpg

I'm still worried about the cardboard. This thing is about a month old.

View attachment 13412
Our friends have had theirs for years. Our first one is probably closing in on a year and still looks great.

Amazon has a generous return policy. Buy it, if it looks like that one does, return it with free shipping with reason 'not as described', since the bullet point says it lasts longer than other scratchers. No harm, no foul.

Our friends have had theirs for years. Our first one is probably closing in on a year and still looks great.

Amazon has a generous return policy. Buy it, if it looks like that one does, return it with free shipping with reason 'not as described', since the bullet point says it lasts longer than other scratchers. No harm, no foul.

Good point.

Added fish oil to the cats wet food. They hate it. Neither one ate their food that they normally wolf down :p

our cat started yelling and carrying on randomly. Not in pain, or distress, just making noise.
I think she was just jealous of all the attention the doggo gets. As soon as you rub her head or whatever shes fine and wanders off.
Fuckin weirdo cat.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
our cat started yelling and carrying on randomly. Not in pain, or distress, just making noise.
I think she was just jealous of all the attention the doggo gets. As soon as you rub her head or whatever shes fine and wanders off.
Fuckin weirdo cat.

That is a multi daily occurrance for our older cat.

She has a lot of shit to tell her large rat toy when we leave the room.

Fuckin weirdo cat.

One of our cars will go looking around the house if someone in the family is not in the same room. He yowls in such a mornful way.

speaking of cats, my work's daily news just sent me this: "We have received increased reports of wildlife in work spaces, especially raccoons, which have been spotted near buildings where they sift through garbage for food. ES&H is currently working with Facilities to install new wildlife-friendly trash cans. While raccoons are typically nonaggressive, avoid any interaction and avoid quick movements or loud noises that may startle them. Ensure that all food and garbage are thrown away properly."

• Haha
Reactions: Josh and HipHugHer
speaking of cats, my work's daily news just sent me this: "We have received increased reports of wildlife in work spaces, especially raccoons, which have been spotted near buildings where they sift through garbage for food. ES&H is currently working with Facilities to install new wildlife-friendly trash cans. While raccoons are typically nonaggressive, avoid any interaction and avoid quick movements or loud noises that may startle them. Ensure that all food and garbage are thrown away properly."

Is this daily news office a paid position? I might apply if so.

"We have received increased reports of what appears to be some type of animal feces found on the upward facing surfaces of some employees automobiles. This is usually the result of birds which are commonly found in trees. Not parking under a tree may reduce the problem. We are working with Facilities to install wildlife-friendly trees."

How is a trashcan they can't get food out of "wildlife friendly"?

Is this daily news office a paid position? I might apply if so.

"We have received increased reports of what appears to be some type of animal feces found on the upward facing surfaces of some employees automobiles. This is usually the result of birds which are commonly found in trees. Not parking under a tree may reduce the problem. We are working with Facilities to install wildlife-friendly trees."

How is a trashcan they can't get food out of "wildlife friendly"?
I'm bringing this up at my next staff meeting.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer