Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

xlarge

Your barn kitty is inside? 😍😍😍
Yeah. She came inside this morning for food during the noreaster storm that came through. So I left her inside all day while at work. Came home and she decided to stay inside, chillin out while I watch TV. I'll let her out tomorrow now that the storm has passed. Thankful to have power. Almost 200,000 customers out of power at the peak of the storm this morning.

Yeah. She came inside this morning for food during the noreaster storm that came through. So I left her inside all day while at work. Came home and she decided to stay inside, chillin out while I watch TV. I'll let her out tomorrow now that the storm has passed. Thankful to have power. Almost 200,000 customers out of power at the peak of the storm this morning.
That's really awesome. For an outdoor kitty, did you leave litter out while you're at work or how does that work? We have one stray who has been testing the waters by coming into the foyer.

That's really awesome. For an outdoor kitty, did you leave litter out while you're at work or how does that work? We have one stray who has been testing the waters by coming into the foyer.
Yeah she's litter box trained. My other barn cat Lucy is as well. The 3rd barn cat, feral, not sure. He doesn't trust me much and keeps his distance.

The vet thought our hobo houseguest might be between 1 & 2 years old and he found a scar under her arm that looked like she had been in a tussle and had it repaired. He claimed the only way to half guess if she’d been fixed would be to shave her tummy a little and maybe he would see a fixin’ scar. My roomie opted not to, and we’ll find out if or when she goes into heat.

Obviously, she was someone’s before she landed here (we knew that- behaviors) but since she was outside for two weeks before we grabbed her and we never saw a missing cat poster, etc then

Too Bad aw So Sad

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and APRIL
The vet thought our hobo houseguest might be between 1 & 2 years old and he found a scar under her arm that looked like she had been in a tussle and had it repaired. He claimed the only way to half guess if she’d been fixed would be to shave her tummy a little and maybe he would see a fixin’ scar. My roomie opted not to, and we’ll find out if or when she goes into heat.

Obviously, she was someone’s before she landed here (we knew that- behaviors) but since she was outside for two weeks before we grabbed her and we never saw a missing cat poster, etc then

Too Bad aw So Sad
As long as you're okay with an ear notch, I'm sure there are places around you that will do it for cheap. IIRC, the Humane Society here does it for $25 for spay and shots.

Too Bad aw So Sad
Check for a microchip?