Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

xlarge

I had a friend who had a cat that he bathed every Sunday night in the bathtub. He’d go in, open the shower door, and the cat would jump in and wait for him to turn on the water, then he’d shampoo and rinse her. The cat loved it, or seemed to. He had almost no cat hair in his apartment.

He tried to give her to me one Saturday morning, whining that his new girlfriend couldn’t handle it, but I already had four cats and was drunk all the time, so I declined. He got pissed. I told him to fuck off and never saw him again.

I had a friend who had a cat that he bathed every Sunday night in the bathtub. He’d go in, open the shower door, and the cat would jump in and wait for him to turn on the water, then he’d shampoo and rinse her. The cat loved it, or seemed to. He had almost no cat hair in his apartment.

He tried to give her to me one Saturday morning, whining that his new girlfriend couldn’t handle it, but I already had four cats and was drunk all the time, so I declined. He got pissed. I told him to fuck off and never saw him again.
I'm told Dale Carnegie was inspired by You, Immi.