Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I petted Bane once. He was feeling nice because he only tried to bite me, he didn't actually bite me.

Rest well, you magnificent beast.
Bane bit the shit out of me cause I got in between him and a child he wanted to kill. But tbh that kid had it coming. I will always regret not giving Bane his kill.

This other time he got mad at me because I slept over at Flapril's and I was in his spot on the bed. Bane and I are ladles.

The best part of Bane is that he treats April like an annoying sister. I've seen her being chased around for a beatdown. But she had it coming.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was talking with my neighbor about this small tiger cat that I thought was theirs coming around my house and hanging out in the barn with my cat. Turns out it isn't their cat. So that's 3 barn cats for me now. Also two nights ago I had to chase off the coyote pack. They were right next to the house. I didn't see them when I turned on the flood light but sounded like a bunch of them. My neighbor wants to shoot them to protect his cats. I'm kind of have mixed thoughts on that.

I was talking with my neighbor about this small tiger cat that I thought was theirs coming around my house and hanging out in the barn with my cat. Turns out it isn't their cat. So that's 3 barn cats for me now. Also two nights ago I had to chase off the coyote pack. They were right next to the house. I didn't see them when I turned on the flood light but sounded like a bunch of them. My neighbor wants to shoot them to protect his cats. I'm kind of have mixed thoughts on that.
If he really cares about the cats, keep them inside. Otherwise, it's fucking nature. Tell him to fuck off.

We think we've lost at least one to coyotes, but the thought of killing them is abhorrent to me.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

the coyote issue may only be temporary due to lack of food. When it warms up they'll head back to their feeding grounds instead of exploring the more developed areas.

It actually happens here in a suburb of Chi. There's a massive forest preserve nearby where they usually hang, but for a couple mos in teh winter it gets tough for them and a few nights we'll hear their pack literally barking & howling as they wander through our yards.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I thought he lived on a farm. Hardly the ‘burbs.
True, but it's a smaller farm. The issue is more that coyotes aren't generally 'socializing' with us. It's a food based need they're trying to resolve and at this time of year they're not able to find it away from us as easily so they start wandering around nearer to us.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Still mourning the loss of my cats from years ago , this thread bums me out for the most part .
xlarge