Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Here he is a couple of years ago enjoying the ride

qs8lmNf.png

Took the friendly barn cat to the vet today for shots and exam. It is a she, about 2-3 years old, 11.4lbs!! She got rabies, distemper, and feline leukemia vaccinations. Also treated ear mites and topical treatment for all parasites. Learned something new, No more oral medication for killing worms, amazing! She's in good health. $165 bill

No signs of the other very feral barn cat in past two weeks. Not sure if it made it through the cold weather we've had recently (0F most nights, not including wind chill). I see lots of footprints in the snow but that could be the friendly cat or my neighbor's cats coming to steal food in the barn grrrrr.

Now I need to choose an appropriate name. She's a bit of a ninja, climbs up the wall into the 2nd floor hayloft that I closed the ladder off.

Took the friendly barn cat to the vet today for shots and exam. It is a she, about 2-3 years old, 11.4lbs!! She got rabies, distemper, and feline leukemia vaccinations. Also treated ear mites and topical treatment for all parasites. Learned something new, No more oral medication for killing worms, amazing! She's in good health. $165 bill

No signs of the other very feral barn cat in past two weeks. Not sure if it made it through the cold weather we've had recently (0F most nights, not including wind chill). I see lots of footprints in the snow but that could be the friendly cat or my neighbor's cats coming to steal food in the barn grrrrr.

Now I need to choose an appropriate name. She's a bit of a ninja, climbs up the wall into the 2nd floor hayloft that I closed the ladder off.
O-Ren Ishii - a chick ninja

From Kill Bill

1548866828917.png

That's super awesome of you to go through all of that for the kitties. Need more people in the world like you.

I like Ninja.

thats a cheap vet. All the ones around here would be 250-300 for that same kinda work.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL