Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

I managed to catch the friendly barn cat after feeding dinner to her and cut some large matted fur from her neck and mane. Looks so much better. She squirmed for a bit but settled down makkihg the job easier. Need to combing her long hair out though. Hope she likes that. She's got her first vet appointment at the end of the month to get vaccinations.

Not sure how I'm going to catch the other very feral barn cat who I rarely see, and is totally afraid of humans. Don't even see her on the security camera very often. May need to use the have-a-heart trap and hope I get her caught. That one I definitely want to see the vet.

I managed to catch the friendly barn cat after feeding dinner to her and cut some large matted fur from her neck and mane. Looks so much better. She squirmed for a bit but settled down makkihg the job easier. Need to combing her long hair out though. Hope she likes that. She's got her first vet appointment at the end of the month to get vaccinations.

Not sure how I'm going to catch the other very feral barn cat who I rarely see, and is totally afraid of humans. Don't even see her on the security camera very often. May need to use the have-a-heart trap and hope I get her caught. That one I definitely want to see the vet.

You're one of the good ones, Josh.
If I was that cat I'd knock on your door and say Hey!

That's what we do with our ferals - use a have-a-heart trap. They freak out and hide for a few days after the vet, but come crawling back for food later.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

hows your new place goin in general?

hows your new place goin in general?
Going okay. Had issues with seller taking a propane gas stove from basement when they moved out (was included in contract). They would not return it saying their realtor wasn't supposed to include it. (Not my problem) so I went after the seller realtor and she bought a new stove and paid for install. Huge headache now done.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
We are canceling our Key West trip. Just left the vet and while we are still waiting on the biopsy, the vet is 90% sure Bane has aggressive oral cancer. He's doing fine right now, still eating and everything, but the vet doesn't think he has a more than a few weeks.

We are canceling our Key West trip. Just left the vet and while we are still waiting on the biopsy, the vet is 90% sure Bane has aggressive oral cancer. He's doing fine right now, still eating and everything, but the vet doesn't think he has a more than a few weeks.
big hug april

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL