Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

Had a scary moment today. Dudes are at the house doing blow in insulation, they leave for the day and we call the cat to come in. She doesnt. Beep beep her tracker, looks like she's in the house. Not in the house.

Fuck. I know what happened instantly.

Run to where they did the insulation (dense pack cellulose) under the closed in porch, tracker goes nuts, shes in the tiniest portion of that space, which they just blew full of cellulose half an hour ago.

Run and get sledge, prybar, start tearing away the fascia boards expecting to find a suffocated cat, hope i might be able to save her. Nothing working to get it open, end up shredding the plywood fiberboard with hands to get it away, and a tiny paw pops out.

She found an air cavity maybe a foot long and was still alive. If they had packed it just a little tighter, i think she woulda been a goner before i could get to her.

That cats my family, im glad she's ok.

Had a scary moment today. Dudes are at the house doing blow in insulation, they leave for the day and we call the cat to come in. She doesnt. Beep beep her tracker, looks like she's in the house. Not in the house.

Run to where they did the insulation (dense pack cellulose) under the closed in porch, tracker goes nuts, shes in the tiniest portion of that space, which they just blew full of cellulose half an hour ago.

Run and get sledge, prybar, start tearing away the fascia boards expecting to find a suffocated cat, hope i might be able to save her. Nothing working to get it open, end up shredding the plywood fiberboard with hands to get it away, and a tiny paw pops out.

She found an air cavity maybe a foot long and was still alive. If they had packed it just a little tighter, i think she woulda been a goner before i could get to her.

What a story! Which kitter?

100 bucks and 2 hours in work to make it better than it was before with proper pvc fascia rather than non-waterproof t-111 type crap that was there before.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

Wow dude, if it wasn't for the tracker she'd probably be a goner before you'd hear her.

Thanks to your sophisticated AI she gets to see many more days. I'm so glad.

My stupid cat.

About a year ago, she had me freaked out because she wouldn’t use the litter boxes, so I switched litter, then the boxes, then the litter again, and again, then moved the boxes to other rooms...

Then she was cool. For a year. I blamed Costco at first for running out of the litter she used her ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE now(this is where my iPad deleted a sentence and I don’t know what) The I scented, cheap store brand she got used to is also running out. And has been out of stock now for a month, so I broke down and bought the Costco stuff again.

I added some to the bottom of one of her boxes and she found it while digging yesterday. Still used the box and made a big turd. Whew!

This morning, she crept up to it (as though she remembered) looked at the box, then gingerly laid down. Goddamn it.

My stupid cat.

About a year ago, she had me freaked out because she wouldn’t use the litter boxes, so I switched litter, then the boxes, then the litter again, and again, then moved the boxes to other rooms...

Then she was cool. For a year. I blamed Costco at first for running out of the litter she used her ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE now(this is where my iPad deleted a sentence and I don’t know what) The I scented, cheap store brand she got used to is also running out. And has been out of stock now for a month, so I broke down and bought the Costco stuff again.

I added some to the bottom of one of her boxes and she found it while digging yesterday. Still used the box and made a big turd. Whew!

This morning, she crept up to it (as though she remembered) looked at the box, then gingerly laid down. Goddamn it.

Hahaha what a cunt.

I ran out of my regular litter once, bought another brand.

MacMac peed on the ground while looking straight into my eyes.

Bitches be trippin' man.