Thread This just in! Cats suck massholes. Film @ 11.

What the hell is wrong with you guys today anyway?

I’ve gotten used to Ed disagreeing with everything I post (to the point that I’ll post something just to see how fast he disagrees) and now I have to go around in circles with you too?
@Immigrant you posted it BECAUSE you know it's not true or suspected so. You did {to quote you} "start something and then pointed finger".
But honestly, I thought it was a funny post until you got grumpy - thought you were rifting off the steam discussion. I don't disagree with you on a lot of things - like in politics, sex, drugs, music. You often tell us you are not a science or deep knowledge kinda guy, I am.o_O We come in peace.:p

@Immigrant you posted it BECAUSE you know it's not true or suspected so. You did {to quote you} "start something and then pointed finger".
But honestly, I thought it was a funny post until you got grumpy - thought you were rifting off the steam discussion. I don't disagree with you on a lot of things - like in politics, sex, drugs, music. You often tell us you are not a science or deep knowledge kinda guy, I am.o_O We come in peace.:p

When I posted the sky is blue, I wasn’t posting it because I wasn’t true.

And I’ve just decided you suck. (No smiley needed)

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Thank goodness we have people who can look up and say “the sky is blue” and not “the sky is [insert scientific response here]” or greeting cards would suck also.

Thank goodness we have people who can look up and say “the sky is blue” and not “the sky is [insert scientific response here]” or greeting cards would suck also.
Dude, you are taking this waaaayyy too serious. The sky looks blue to us - ok. People have fun with words, with word meaning, with "what is really what" all the time. You're killing the joy because you're highly uneducated. Good grief, I remember when you thought that a guy quit cumming after a vasectomy. You judge on people over money when you didn't start out poor and you judge on them for knowing shit when you've spent many years being a dullard. Good luck with that sweetheart.

Dude, you are taking this waaaayyy too serious. The sky looks blue to us - ok. People have fun with words, with word meaning, with "what is really what" all the time. You're killing the joy because you're highly uneducated. Good grief, I remember when you thought that a guy quit cumming after a vasectomy. You judge on people over money when you didn't start out poor and you judge on them for knowing shit when you've spent many years being a dullard. Good luck with that sweetheart.

You have me confused with someone else. I never have thought that about a vasectomy patient.

And I was a few credits short of an associate’s degree in psych, so yeah. I’m highly unedumecated.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Hehe

Or should I say, someone who feels the need to one-up someone else constantly.

If it makes you feel better, have at it.